viernes, 21 de agosto de 2015

WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!









To my dear students...


I´m so excited to see you again guys, this school year 2015-2016 is going to be perfect, you´re growing up and I´m so happy to be part of it, I´m proud of you because you got at this point of your life where the way you think and act is different and I would really like you to share with me your thoughts, ideas and to debate when we talk about any topic in class, I want you to participate, ask and learn a lot, WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!

For the new students it is a pleasure to meet you and walk together through this new school year, I hope English class will be a nice experience for you.


Remember that...
 


                                                    From the desk of Miss Margie Muñoz. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario